The 14 Series is an ASME Section IV high capacity steam safety valve for use with
medium and large size commercial and industrial heating boilers.
• One piece body, all bronze construction
• Rust proofed steel spring
• Chrome plated seat, PTFE coated disc
• PTFE coated EPDM O-ring for positive seal
• 3/8" NPT side tapping for drain connection
• Valves are capacity certified by the National Board at 15 psig only, in accordance with
ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IV
• Registered in all Canadian provinces and territories, CRN #0G8547.5C
• Test gag available to prevent the valve from opening during hydrostatic testing of the
boiler. To specify gag option, add “G” to suffix.