A typical compressed air system is contaminated with abrasive solid particles such as dust, dirt, rust and pipe scale, compressor lubricants (mineral or synthetic), condensed water droplets and acidic condensates and oil and hydrocarbon vapors. If not removed, these contaminants increase pneumatic equipment maintenance costs, lead to instrument and control failure, contribute to poor product fit and finish and contaminate processes. The right Hankison filter or filter system will remove these contaminants allowing your compressed air system to deliver the quality of air required by your application; whether it’s plant air, instrument air, or medical air–helping to ensure consistent output quality while minimizing operating costs.
Hankison offers seven element grades to choose from:
• Grade 11 - Moisture Separator
• Grade 9 - Separator/Filter
• Grade 7 - General Purpose Air Line Filter
• Grade 6 - Dry Particulate Air Line Filter
• Grade 5 - High Efficiency Oil Removal Filter
• Grade 3 - Ultra High Efficiency Oil Removal Filter
• Grade 1 - Oil Vapor Removal Filter
• Push-on elements make element replacement easy
• Piston type element to housing seal keeps unfiltered air from by-passing element
• Corrosion resistant cores-Stainless steel for added structural integrity
• Low resistance to flow-Seam welded for extra strength
• "Matrix blended fiber" media-large, effective surface area -improves capture rate
• Ensures high efficiencies-large open area minimizes pressure drop
• Coated, closed cell foam sleeve - resists chemical attack from oils and acids
• Ensures high efficiencies by preventing re-entrainment of coalesced liquids
• Chemically resistant end caps bound to media with specially formulated adhesive
• Silicone free
• Withstands temperatures to 150°F (66°C)
• Low resistance to flow
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.