Honeywell DS06 Series Dial Set Pressure Regulating Valve
The Honeywell DS06D, G Dial Set is a high-quality pressure regulating valve that maintains a constant outlet pressure over a wide range of inlet supply pressures. It is ideally suited for potable water and irrigation applications requiring accurate regulation. The wide outlet pressure range, high inlet pressure, and compact design allow flexibility in installation and application. To facilitate setup and checkout, the DS06D, G features a calibrated outlet pressure set dial that allows outlet pressure adjustments without the use of a gauge in most applications.
The Honeywell DS06G1026 Pressure Regulating Valve has a 2-inch pipe size, Calibrated Adjustment Dial, 1/4" NPT Gauge Tap, 10:1 Maximum Reducing Ratio, 400 Psi Maximum Inlet Pressure, 22-130 Psi Outlet Pressure, Single Union Threaded, Bronze Body, Fabric Enforced Diaphragm, Stainless Steel and Engineered Thermoplastics.
- Built-in, factory-calibrated outlet pressure adjustment dial.
- The Noncorroding unitized cartridge contains all working parts and is easily replaceable.
- Outlet pressure range from 15 to 130 psi in all models, inlet rating 400 psi.
- Includes built-in strainer and thermal bypass.
- Narrow design to accommodate restricted installation requirements.
- Balanced seat construction provides superior pressure regulation.
- Inlet and outlet are internally threaded NPT and externally threaded for use with union assemblies.
- Gauge taps provided on all models.