Solenoid-operated diaphragm valves provide slow opening and fast closing suitable for controlling natural, LP or manufactured gases. They are normally used on atmospheric boilers, commercial water heaters, and rooftop heaters.
• V48 for line voltage service; V88 for 24Vac service.
• Close firmly with diaphragm that is both weight and spring loaded.
• Two second maximum closing time.
• Valve closes on power failure; recommended for final shutoff service.
• Set opening time with various sized bleed orifices or adjustable bleed valve.
• Use with LP, natural or manufactured gases.
• Made with cast aluminum in straight-through valve pattern.
• Valve position indicator available for 1-1/4 in. V48A2227.
Q & A: Ask the Questions, share answers
Do you have questions about this product?