Solenoid-operated diaphragm valves provide slow opening and fast closing suitable for controlling natural, LP or manufactured gases. They are normally used on atmospheric boilers, commercial water heaters, and rooftop heaters.
• V48 for line voltage service; V88 for 24Vac service.
• Close firmly with diaphragm that is both weight and spring loaded.
• Two second maximum closing time.
• Valve closes on power failure; recommended for final shutoff service.
• Set opening time with various sized bleed orifices or adjustable bleed valve.
• Use with LP, natural or manufactured gases.
• Made with cast aluminum in straight-through valve pattern.
• Valve position indicator available for 1-1/4 in. V48A2227.
Following are the Attached files for this product:
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.