The Input/Output Module (IOM) Series Controllers are BACnet® Application Specific Controllers (B-ASCs) with integral RS-485 Master-Slave/Token-Passing (MS/TP) communications. IOM controllers integrate into the web-based Metasys® system. IOMs can serve in one of two capacities, depending on where they are installed in the Metasys system. When installed on the Sensor/Actuator (SA) Bus of an Field Equipment Controller (FEC), Advanced Application Field Equipment Controller (FAC), or VMA controller, the IOMs expand the point count of these controllers. When installed on the Field Controller (FC) Bus, IOMs can be used as I/O point multiplexors to support monitoring and control from an Network Automation Engine (NAE) or Network Control Engine (NCE). The point multiplexor can also be useful for sharing points between other field controllers on the FC Bus using peer-to-peer connectivity.
• Standard BACnet® Protocol - Provides interoperability with other Building Automation System (BAS) products that use the widely accepted BACnet standard.
• Standard Hardware and Software Platform - Uses a common hardware design throughout the family line to support standardized wiring practices and installation workflows. Also uses a common software design to support use of a single tool for control applications, commissioning, and troubleshooting to minimize technical training. Bluetooth® Wireless Commissioning Interface - Provides an easy-to-use connection to the configuration and commissioning tool.
• Auto Tuned Control Loops - Reduce commissioning time, eliminate change-of-season re-commissioning, and reduce wear and tear on mechanical devices.
• Universal Inputs, Configurable Outputs, and Point Expansion Modules - Allow multiple signal options to provide input/output flexibility.
• Optional Local User Interface Display - Allows convenient monitoring and adjusting capabilities at the local device.
• BACnet Testing Laboratories™ (BTL) Listing - Ensures interoperability with other BTL-listed devices. BTL is a third-party agency which validates that BAS vendor products meet the BACnet industry-standard protocol.
• 32-bit microprocessor ensures optimum performance and meets industry specifications.
• BACnet Automatic Discovery support enables easy controller integration into Metasys BAS.
• Integral end-of-line (EOL) switch enables field controller as a terminating device on the communications bus.
• Pluggable communications bus and supply power terminal blocks expedite installation and troubleshooting.
• Wireless capabilities via a ZFR1800 Series Wireless Field Bus System enable wireless mesh connectivity to supervisory controllers, facilitating easy initial location and relocation.
• Ability to reside on the FC Bus or SA Bus provides application flexibility
Following are the Attached files for this product:
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.