VG7000 Series Globe Valves are designed to regulate the flow of hot water, chilled water, glycol solutions, and steam in response to the demand of a controller in HVAC systems. Available in sizes 1/2 through 2 in. (DN15 through DN50), this family of two- and three-way bronze valves is available in Normally Open (N.O.), Normally Closed (N.C.), and three-way mixing configurations.
Refer to the VG7000 Series Bronze Control Valves Product Bulletin (LIT-977140) for important product application information.
• available in brass and stainless steel trim
• available with spring-return and non-spring-return actuators
• meets requirements of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B16.15 class 250
• long life replaceable ring packing provides highest reliability and longest life
• every valve tested for tight shutoff
• optional end switches available
• voltage 24 VAC/VDC, 20 VA transformer sizing
If the VG7000 Series Globe Valve fails to operate within its specifications, replace the valve body, actuator, or entire assembly. For replacement parts, contact the nearest Johnson Controls® representative.
Following are the Attached files for this product: